- 08:04:39 - Get 20% off orders of $1999 or more (with Code: code )
- 08:04:40 - Enjoy up to 33% off everything
- 07:26:24 - Dana Al Tuwarish- Introducing our first Middle Eastern collaboration with Iraqi- Kuwaiti…
- 07:26:24 - Free Bee Lovely Bath & Shower Gel
- 07:26:23 - FREE Cashback up to £550 per room or FREE Tips on almost…
- 07:26:21 - Save £15 on £100 Spend!
- 08:04:39 - Official Harry Potter Mystery T-Shirt 3-Pack for £19.99
- 08:04:39 - UK New Customer Offer - Free Shaker and Next Day Delivery on…
- 08:04:40 - 3-day Flash Sale
- 08:04:39 - free express delivery on all orders
- 07:26:18 - 20% off £70+ sitewide!
- 08:04:39 - Umidigi Fan Festival- Redefine phone photography with Umidigi with up to 40%…
- 08:04:40 - 20% off everything EXCL SALE AND BEAUTY
- 08:04:40 - Extra 10% off Sale
- 07:26:16 - Free Delivery over £30
- 07:26:15 - 15% off when you spend £14
- 08:04:41 - 50% Off Business Cards + 15% Off Sitewide
- 07:26:07 - Up to 10% off over £10, 20% off
- 06:08:25 - Domestic Trebel Winners | Shop Now!
- 06:08:25 - BSC: Double Discount 20% OFF!
Black Friday can be traced back to 1960s in Philadelphia where it originated. At the time, the police complained about the congested streets finally calling it Black Friday. The name Black Friday was also chosen to mark the start of the Christmas shopping season. It is also believed that people named the day as Black Friday to signify retailers moving from the red to black, a time when accounting records were maintained by hand.
In order for shoppers to get their hands on the hottest trending items, shoppers shoved and pushed each other outside the store. In 1983, shoppers engaged in fist fights, stampedes and scuffles in stores across the US. The reason shoppers where engaged in fistfights was to purchase the Cabbage Patch Kids toy.
As a must-have toy back then, news started spreading that the toy was in short supply and since stores were offering massive discounts, throngs of people had to push their way into stores to get the toys. As a shopper, you don’t have to endure this thanks to online shopping.
Today, all you need is a smartphone, tablet or laptop with a good internet connection. From the comfort of your home, you can simply browse any of your favourite online stores and find what you are looking for on Black Friday.
When did Black Friday become such a frenzied holiday? Well, that would be in the 2000s. Before this, Black Friday was just another Saturday before Christmas where shoppers made their last holiday shopping. As the years went by, the discounts grew deeper and deeper. As a result, shoppers could not resist anymore.
Today, Black Friday is an important day for all shoppers. There are in-stores that open their doors early Friday morning and you can take advantage of this and save with 1001vouchercodes.co.uk.
So, why don’t you kick off this holiday season with a bang by visiting 1001vouchercodes.co.uk?
We have listed the latest Black Friday vouchers and discount codes that will allow you to save even more especially on discounted products. By using our Black Friday voucher codes, you can save more than 50%.
What are you waiting for?
Visit 1001vouchercodes.co.uk and save on Black Friday sales!