- 12:24:34 - 50% off Winter Sale Pauls Boutique
- 12:24:34 - $0.99 for Smart LED Night Light Bedroom Induction Lamp - WHITE EU… GearBest
- 08:25:34 - FINAL MARKDOWNS!!! UP TO 85% OFF CLEARANCE PLUS FREE DELIVERY!!! Public Desire
- 08:25:33 - Croatia's Istrian Coast with the Solo Specialist Just You JustYou
- 04:51:33 - Promozione speciale: Zero spese di prenotazione! Terravision
- 04:51:33 - Oreo Adventure Gift Box 75% OFF now £3 Cadbury Gifts Direct
- 04:51:33 - 10% Off Hive Smart Home Products Led Hut Ltd
- 04:51:33 - Free UK Delivery Over £50 Want That Trend
- 04:51:33 - 30% off Everything! Pink Clove
- 04:51:33 - Up to 70% off in ESS Ben Sherman
- 04:51:33 - Rink Drink Reusable Coffee Cup was £6.49 now £5.49 Rinkit
- 04:51:33 - Make learning fun with Learning resources educational toys from only £6.00 at… Uber Kids
- 04:51:33 - Free Next Day Delivery Spend Over £75 renskincare.com
- 04:51:33 - Get £20 off £200 Homelia
- 04:51:33 - 75% off LS2 MX456 Light Evo Punch Motocross Helmet was £159.99 now… GhostBikes.com
- 04:51:33 - Up To 80% Off - Warehouse Clearance CraftStash
- 04:51:33 - 50% Off Hampers and Gift Baskets TheDrinkShop
- 04:51:33 - Save £150 on Apple iMac - Intel Core i3 Tech Trade
- 04:51:33 - Family Happinest Offer, 25% discount + $20 voucher - Mövenpick Hotels &… Mövenpick-hotels.com
- 04:51:33 - Save up to 50% off Rattan sofas sets, Rattangardenfurniture.co.uk
Black Friday can be traced back to 1960s in Philadelphia where it originated. At the time, the police complained about the congested streets finally calling it Black Friday. The name Black Friday was also chosen to mark the start of the Christmas shopping season. It is also believed that people named the day as Black Friday to signify retailers moving from the red to black, a time when accounting records were maintained by hand.
In order for shoppers to get their hands on the hottest trending items, shoppers shoved and pushed each other outside the store. In 1983, shoppers engaged in fist fights, stampedes and scuffles in stores across the US. The reason shoppers where engaged in fistfights was to purchase the Cabbage Patch Kids toy.
As a must-have toy back then, news started spreading that the toy was in short supply and since stores were offering massive discounts, throngs of people had to push their way into stores to get the toys. As a shopper, you don’t have to endure this thanks to online shopping.
Today, all you need is a smartphone, tablet or laptop with a good internet connection. From the comfort of your home, you can simply browse any of your favourite online stores and find what you are looking for on Black Friday.
When did Black Friday become such a frenzied holiday? Well, that would be in the 2000s. Before this, Black Friday was just another Saturday before Christmas where shoppers made their last holiday shopping. As the years went by, the discounts grew deeper and deeper. As a result, shoppers could not resist anymore.
Today, Black Friday is an important day for all shoppers. There are in-stores that open their doors early Friday morning and you can take advantage of this and save with 1001vouchercodes.co.uk.
So, why don’t you kick off this holiday season with a bang by visiting 1001vouchercodes.co.uk?
We have listed the latest Black Friday vouchers and discount codes that will allow you to save even more especially on discounted products. By using our Black Friday voucher codes, you can save more than 50%.
What are you waiting for?
Visit 1001vouchercodes.co.uk and save on Black Friday sales!