- 2020-10-28 09:06:53 - 10% Off Full Price Lines The Perfume Shop
- 2020-10-28 09:06:53 - Only £8 on selected LOreal Paris Air Mascara Superdrug
- 2020-10-28 09:06:50 - 10% discount Sitewide Find the latest deals and discounts at Currentbody Popski London
- 2020-10-28 09:06:44 - Mallorca Black Friday, up to 40% discount - Ola Hotels Hotels.com
- 2020-10-28 09:06:49 - Free Bag with Heiniger Xperience Clippers at Naylors! Naylors
- 2020-10-28 09:06:48 - 12% off At your disposal many offers at Currentbody Milanoo
- 2020-10-28 09:06:46 - AUTUM / WINTER COLLECTION - 10% off Sidewide Lily and Bean
- 2020-10-28 09:06:44 - 2021 Early booking : up to 35% discount plus children free -… Insotel Hotel Group
- 2020-10-28 09:06:44 - Winter Special, Up to 20% off + Free Cancellation - Iberostar Hotels,… Iberostar
- 2020-10-28 09:06:44 - Honeymoon Offer, 10% off - Dunas Hotels, Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) Hoteles Dunas
- 2020-10-28 09:06:41 - Czech Republic, 2 Kids Stay Free - Centrální Lázně, Mariánské Lázně Ensana Hotels
- 2020-10-28 09:06:40 - Save up to £97 on Our Limited Edition Christmas Sets! Darphin
- 2020-10-28 09:06:38 - Early Booking, up to 40% discount - Blue Bay Resorts, Spain &… Blue Bay Resorts
- 2020-10-28 09:06:37 - Long stay offer: Up to 30% off - Be Live Hotels, Spain… Be Live Hotels
- 2020-10-28 08:08:26 - Zaful Discount Code: 15% Off When You Spend $65 | 20% Off… Zaful
- 2020-10-28 08:08:27 - 50% Discount from The Friday Night Gin Club The Friday Night Gin Club
- 2020-10-28 08:08:26 - 50% Discount from Snapfish.co.uk Snapfish
- 2020-10-28 08:08:27 - £5 Discount from Sewing Online Sewing Online
- 2020-10-28 08:08:27 - Save £2 from QD Stores QD stores
- 2020-10-28 08:08:27 - Save 5% from ProForm Fitness Proform Fitness
Everything you want to know about CurrentbodyKnow everything about Voucher codes, offers and discounts atCurrentbody
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.currentbody.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by CurrentBody.com and when you report a problem with our site.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
- Information about your computer, including your geographical location, your Internet service provider and where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Information that you provided regards to product reviews. You provide the information with a view to that information being read, or used by other people. We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide. Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
- When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders. We store information about your debit or credit card or other means of payment when you first provide it to us. We store this payment information in order to make repeat purchasing of goods and services easier next time you visit our website.
We do not keep all your payment information so as:
to prevent the possibility of our duplicating a transaction without a new instruction from you;
to prevent any other third party from carrying out a transaction without your consent
Access to your payment information is restricted to authorised staff only. If we ask you questions about your payment information, we only show the last four digits of the debit or credit card number, so that you can identify the means of payment to which we refer. When you buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us this includes personal information. We may use it in order to:
verify your identity for security purposes
sell products to you
provide you with our services
provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a better experience. They also help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team.
Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
3. Where we store your personal data
Our websites are hosted in the United Kingdom.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union.
- we comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union.
- we are certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form).
Information we process with your consent
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists. You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us [email protected] However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If CurrentBody.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at by post at CurrentBody.com Ltd, D6 Stanley Green Business Park, Commercial Avenue, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 6QH or by email to [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at [email protected]
After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information.
Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [email protected] This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities; to support a claim or defence in court.
Vouchers to save at Currentbody
Looking for promotional codes and vouchers to shop and save at Currentbody? Check out our website for the latest coupon codes! We update the available list on a daily basis to ensure that you get to save when shopping online. To get the best and latest promotional codes, browse to the top of this page.
We are dedicated to helping our loyal visitors get discounts from as many online shops in the UK as possible. We have listed over 20,000 online shops based in the UK on our website each with a wide range of vouchers and coupon codes.
You will notice that there are vouchers for specific products and there are those for an assortment of products. Each of these vouchers can be used in the UK. We also offer promotional codes from brands and stores in China, Brazil, and Europe. This way, our loyal visitors will save when shopping internationally.
To find voucher codes on our website, we have selected the best voucher codes for Currentbody and placed them at the top of this page. As a result, we have saved time for our loyal visitors. So, if you are shopping at Currentbody, use coupon codes from our website. That way, you will save and enjoy your shopping experience.
What is a Currentbody voucher code?
This is a unique code generated by a computer algorithm designed to offer you discounts on your next order. Also referred to as a promotional code, discount code or promo code, online stores from around the world use the alphanumeric code to offer discounts to their customers.
How can I use Currentbody discount code?
Our voucher codes can be used in two ways. In method one, click 'SHOW CODE', copy and paste it into your shopping cart. Method two is where you click on 'VIEW OFFER' and you should be directed to the webshop. Here, the discount will be applied immediately.
How to locate voucher codes at 1001vouchercodes.co.uk?
Start by looking for your favourite store using the search function at the top of this page. If you are in search of a specific brand or product, type the name in the search bar. You can use the following function 'CATEGORIES' or 'SHOPs A-Z.'
You can also copy the voucher from Currentbody by clicking at 'VIEW OFFER' or 'SHOW OFFER.'
If the voucher code is not showing, copy it by clicking 'COPY'. If the modal is not showing, click on the big blue button with the label 'VISIT Currentbody.'
At Currentbody, you can select one or more products and add them to your shopping cart. Once you are done shopping, take a close look at the shopping cart for the space made available for your promo code. Before checkout, enter the discount code in the space provided and it should be applied automatically.
Check to ensure the voucher code is added correctly. If the voucher is not valid, then it has expired. In addition, the voucher may be valid for another product. In such a case, get another voucher code that applies for that product. Don't forget to read the terms of the discount code.
If you are successful in applying the code, share our website, voucher codes, promotional codes and offers with family and friends so that they can save too.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2020).