- 2021-09-14 21:30:17 - All Inclusive Discover the many offers and discount coupons ready for you… Thomas Cook
- 2021-09-14 21:30:14 - Mailing Discover all the promotions and discounts at 99designs Plopsa
- 2021-09-14 21:30:06 - 15% off sitewide At your disposal many offers at 99designs Every Health
- 2021-09-14 22:04:49 - 10% discount on saucony | code: Jogging Point
- 2021-09-14 21:30:09 - Up to 40% off Tops, Dresses & More JD Williams
- 2021-09-14 21:30:09 - Denim Launch Find the latest deals and discounts at 99designs Jacamo
- 2021-09-14 11:41:38 - Sign Up To The Newsletter For Special Offers and Promotions at Absolut… Absolute Art
- 2021-09-14 11:07:45 - Subscribe at "A-SLIM's" Email Newsletter for Special Coupon Codes and Newsletter Discounts A-SLIM
- 2021-09-14 10:41:02 - Personalized gifts in the personal store The Personal Shop
- 2021-09-13 22:44:23 - Register easily on the site and start earning money from home today. Remotasks
- 2021-09-13 22:39:57 - 20% off select items in the website Stanley Stanley
- 2021-09-13 22:04:24 - A better phone system for small businesses bOnline
- 2021-09-13 21:37:39 - Try Perspective For Just £5.99/Month Perspective Magazine
- 2021-09-13 21:37:24 - 25% OFF ZYZX
- 2021-09-13 22:14:15 - Up to 47% Off ProtonMail Deals 2021 ProtonMail
- 2021-09-13 21:29:38 - Insurance for pets that is fair on the website Petsure Petsure
- 2021-09-13 20:58:41 - 50% OFF OC Gear
- 2021-09-13 21:01:35 - 10% off your first order Watchd
- 2021-09-13 20:44:31 - Shop and get manifesto for £20 at Ecotricity. Ecotricity
- 2021-09-13 21:09:21 - Enjoy free shipping on orders over £31 Defend Earth
You can find perfect offers on Good Life Competitions. Use the vouchers or offers you find on Good Life Competitions to have a great online shopping experience.
Everything you want to know about 99designsKnow everything about Voucher codes, offers and discounts at99designs
99designs is a Melbourne, Australia, based company that operates a freelancer platform for connecting graphic designers and clients. The company was founded in 2008, and has a United States office in Oakland, California.
1. Design always finds its way
Our journey started with a group of designers who competed together on the Sitepoint forum to create better designs. In 2008, that friendly competition grew into a unique design market and 99designs was born. Today, a new design is sent on our platform at home 1.5 seconds. And our global community of artists has won over $ 200 million.
2. There are no barriers to design
With offices around the world, we love the diversity of cultures. And more than that, it is fantastic that any designer - from the 5 continents - can succeed on our platform.
3. The design can be from anywhere. Including you.
Our customers are smart, passionate about novelty and full of good ideas. From multinational companies, craft breweries to weekend soccer teams, there is nothing that makes us happier than seeing great designs helping the success of more than 444 thousand businesses.
4. Design loves a good cause
Small budgets should never be a problem for those with big ideas. So, every month, 99designs selects a group of non-profit organizations to win the design they need, free of charge.
5. Design has to be fun
Between fitness challenges, ping-pong tournaments and gardening, there's always something cool going on at 99designs offices. We love receiving visitors, too.
According to 99designs, there are 3 steps in the design process.
- Step 1: Brief- You start by creating a design brief which explains your project to designers. The brief should relay all the specifications for your project like your preferred styles, colors, and visual elements. (Don't worry, 99designs has an intuitive, web-based brief creation process to help you include the right components of your design brief).
- Step 2: Connect- You can either hire a single designer or create a design contest where you ask multiple designers to submit ideas and you pick your favorite.
- Step 3: Collaborate- You can provide feedback and iterate on a design until you are happy with the result. Once satisfied, you can release payment and get Production ready files for digital and print.
One of 99designs' specialties is logo design. You can run a logo design contest or hire a freelance designer to create your logo. 99designs originally got its start with logo design contests and it has remained their bread and butter.
Logo contests crowdsource logo concepts to ensure a wide variety of submissions to choose from.
At the end of the contest you'll get a completely custom logo, with full legal copyrights and source image files for online and in print. This means the original, editable vector EPS files (in both CMYK and RGB for print and web), and web optimized files (JPG and PNG).
Logo contests come with a moneyback guarantee as well.
When your contest is done, you can optionally add-on and use the winning designer to create an entire brand package around your new logo.
How Much is 99designs?
99designs pricing varies depending on the type of design project and whether your start a contest or hire a freelance designer.
Logo design pricing starts at $299 and go up to $1,299. Higher priced packages come with more logo concepts and higher rated designers.
Web page design pricing starts at $599. Higher priced packages come with more web design concepts and top rated designers.
Video production and photography pricing starts at $499 and $299 respectively. Both of these types of projects require you to be in the US and entail a local pro coming out to do a shoot on site, so contests are not applicable.
Other types of projects like advertising materials, social media, merchandise, books, and illustrations vary in pricing.
1-to-1 project pricing: You can also hire a freelancer for a 1-to-1 project across any type of over 90 design skillsets. Each 1-to-1 project is unique so pricing is determined based on your budget and what your designer charges for the work.
As a client, you'll also pay a flat 5% platform fee to cover the cost of payment processing, marketplace protection, and customer support.
How Long Does 99designs Take?
For all design categories except web design, the contest will run for 7 days. You finish a contest by declaring a winner at any time, otherwise the contest will run in 3 stages:
Stage 1 - Qualifying Round (4 days): Designers submit designs and you provide feedback and select up to 6 finalist designers to compete in the Final round.
Stage 2 - Final round (3 days): You work closely with finalists to iterate and revise designs until you are satisfied and pick a winner.
Stage 3 - Finalization (up to 5 days): Once you've chosen a winner, your designer will send you the final files.
Tips to Run a Design Contest Successfully
Here are some tips to run a design contest and get results that you'll love:
- Spend the extra effort upfront on your design brief. A thorough brief will not only get results closer to your vision, but it will also attract better designers. Designers often decide whether to participate based on the quality of the design brief.
- Setup your personal profile. Designers are more apt to submit work if there is the potential for future projects, especially if you appear to have a legitimate business with a marketing budget.
- Guarantee payout for your design contest. A guaranteed payout ensures good designers are compensated if they put in the work. Quality designers are much more likely to participate in a guaranteed contest than a free one where there time may be wasted.
- Take the time to invite designers to participate in your contest. By seeking out designers, you'll not only get more submissions, but designers may actually try harder when they know they were personally requested rather than submitting to a random design contest.
- Consider a private (blind) contest instead of a public one. This means your designers won't be able to see the competition's logos. Some will argue the benefit of a public contest is that all designers can incorporate your feedback on likes or dislikes into their concepts. However, you can still give feedback in a blind contest, but you are more likely to get completely unique ideas which can drive a better end result.
- Provide fast and frequent feedback. This one is kinda self-explanatory, the more feedback you provide, the better your result.
- Survey your friends. You may think you've got a keen eye for art, but everyone is different and you want your designs to appeal to a broad audience. So poll some fresh eyes during the contest to get more opinions on your submissions.
Pros: Here's what I like about 99designs
- 99designs has an intuitive design posting process that helps you present your vision to designers in an organized fashion. Visions can be subjective and their process helps you get a much better result than a typical graphic design job posting. Non-designers usually have no idea how to explain a concept to a graphic designer and I like the questions 99designs asks you to define your design brief. Many other crowdsourcing websites leave your design description wide-open which can lead to you not getting what you want.
- They have a money back guarantee which means you won't have to pay for a result that doesn't satisfy you.
- I like how you get an estimate of the expected number of submissions based on your budget.
- You have the option to run a blind contest where no one gets to see the submissions other than you.
- Because of the nature of a design contest, you are paying for a fixed bid project. You'll never pay more than what you set upfront. If you were to hire a designer to work by the hour, you could end up with a project that took longer and cost more than you originally planned. And you might end up getting a design you don't even like.
- Because they are one of the largest marketplaces you could get literally hundreds of bids on a single project
Vouchers to save at 99designs
Looking for promotional codes and vouchers to shop and save at 99designs? Check out our website for the latest coupon codes! We update the available list on a daily basis to ensure that you get to save when shopping online. To get the best and latest promotional codes, browse to the top of this page.
We are dedicated to helping our loyal visitors get discounts from as many online shops in the UK as possible. We have listed over 20,000 online shops based in the UK on our website each with a wide range of vouchers and coupon codes.
You will notice that there are vouchers for specific products and there are those for an assortment of products. Each of these vouchers can be used in the UK. We also offer promotional codes from brands and stores in China, Brazil, and Europe. This way, our loyal visitors will save when shopping internationally.
To find voucher codes on our website, we have selected the best voucher codes for 99designs and placed them at the top of this page. As a result, we have saved time for our loyal visitors. So, if you are shopping at 99designs, use coupon codes from our website. That way, you will save and enjoy your shopping experience.
What is a 99designs voucher code?
This is a unique code generated by a computer algorithm designed to offer you discounts on your next order. Also referred to as a promotional code, discount code or promo code, online stores from around the world use the alphanumeric code to offer discounts to their customers.
How can I use 99designs discount code?
Our voucher codes can be used in two ways. In method one, click 'SHOW CODE', copy and paste it into your shopping cart. Method two is where you click on 'VIEW OFFER' and you should be directed to the webshop. Here, the discount will be applied immediately.
How to locate voucher codes at 1001vouchercodes.co.uk?
Start by looking for your favourite store using the search function at the top of this page. If you are in search of a specific brand or product, type the name in the search bar. You can use the following function 'CATEGORIES' or 'SHOPs A-Z.'
You can also copy the voucher from 99designs by clicking at 'VIEW OFFER' or 'SHOW OFFER.'
If the voucher code is not showing, copy it by clicking 'COPY'. If the modal is not showing, click on the big blue button with the label 'VISIT 99designs.'
At 99designs, you can select one or more products and add them to your shopping cart. Once you are done shopping, take a close look at the shopping cart for the space made available for your promo code. Before checkout, enter the discount code in the space provided and it should be applied automatically.
Check to ensure the voucher code is added correctly. If the voucher is not valid, then it has expired. In addition, the voucher may be valid for another product. In such a case, get another voucher code that applies for that product. Don't forget to read the terms of the discount code.
If you are successful in applying the code, share our website, voucher codes, promotional codes and offers with family and friends so that they can save too.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2021).